I have posted these cards before, but not with the date labels.
To use this work:
- Download images by clicking on them.
- Print them all on card stock and laminate.
- Cut pictures apart from each other, leaving the event name attached.
- Cut apart all of the dates.
- In sharpie, write the correct date on the back of the picture cards, and the correct even on the back of the date label.
- Have child match correct date to correct picture and turn over the picture to check his work.
- Conversely, have child turn both set of cards to the back and match the date and name that way, turning over the picture card again to check his work.