Parts of the Womb and Baby Development Cards

in All Printables, Cards, Montessori, Science

My kids are uber-curious about baby development since we had one last year.  I made some cards and blackline master for “parts of the womb” and sequencing cards for baby development.  Just click the pics to download.  Thank you Just Montessori for the idea!

1 Eva April 3, 2015

2 TrimesterTalk February 20, 2014

These are brilliant! Wish you had a Twitter, I would’ve tagged you. Shared to Twitter. Thanks!

3 Nawaal January 30, 2014

Thank you so much……..i have 3 children whose mums are pregnant. Now i can show them at what stage of development each one’s sibling is at.

4 Rosanna Hanson October 28, 2013

These are so well done. This was exactly what I needed to answer all of my kids’ questions!

5 admin October 29, 2013

I’m so glad they can help!

6 Renae May 3, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing these cards! We’re starting our body unit next week. I’ve decided to try and conquer the reproductive system first, to satisfy my 3 year old’s questions as of late. I love all the detail put into these! They will be perfect for my autistic sons who are so factual and scientific about things. Feel free to check out all we’re doing! http://everystarisdifferent.blogspot.com. Thank you again! These are exactly what I was looking for!

7 Amy April 18, 2013

AUGH! I love these!!! Thank you so much for sharing!! ♥

8 mandamum January 19, 2013

Thank you for this! My son was devastated his sister got to color the baby development pictures we had, and yours was the first place we found reasonable line drawings for him to color!

9 admin January 19, 2013

YAY! With four kids, I have to hoard the coloring images and scan them in because all heck breaks loose if the everyone doesn’t get their own!