Local Plant Species Classified Cards

in All Printables, Cards, Montessori, Science

We use my local species cards almost daily during homeschool.  I decided it was time to do our local plant species.  I used a LOT of pictures from missouriplants.com.  I sent him an email to see if he minded me posting them and I didn’t hear back.  So, until he says something…here you go.

Compressed folders hosted here.  No preview, but no sign up with SCRIBD:  WTN ferns and grass 1WTN grass 2 herbs3WTN Meadow Flowers 1WTN Meadow Flowers 2-3WTN Shrubs 1-2WTN Trees 3-4WTN Shrubs 3-4WTN Trees 1-2WTN Trees 5-6WTN Wetland Herbs 1-2WTN Woodland Flowers 1 and grass 3WTN Woodland Flowers 2-3WTN Vines 1-2

SCRIBD

Woodland flowers

Wetland Herbs

Vines

Trees

Shrubs

Meadow Flowers

Grasses

Ferns

1 admin July 31, 2012

I would start here: http://uwarboretum.org/news/singlePost.php?id=305&origin=news And I think the trick with scribd is you just upload something of your own. Could be ANYTHING, just to get you in.

2 Tiffany August 18, 2012

Thanks! One more Q, I’m trying to download the rocks & minerals cards on Scribd, but I’m not seeing anything that says Dowload. Did you disable this? How do you print these? Thanks for your help!

3 admin August 20, 2012

You don’t see an orange button? Here’s my whole feed there. Click on individual files and tell me if you see it some places but not others. http://www.scribd.com/deanna_caswell

4 Tiffany August 20, 2012

I’m afraid I don’t see an orange button on any of them! I am working from an IPad, so maybe that’s the problem? I’ll have to check if it makes any difference if I’m interfacing from the laptop.

5 admin August 21, 2012

I’m uploading them to this post in compressed folders. You can’t see it before you download it, and because of the size I have to compress them out of order, but they’ll be up for you in a few minutes.

6 admin August 21, 2012

Shoot, you meant the rocks?

7 admin August 21, 2012

You can just click the pics on that post. Right click and save on each image. I can’t do that for the plants, there’s TOO MANY. But I posted the rock ones individually. No need to use scribd.

8 Tiffany July 28, 2012

I’m so impressed by your nature card images, plants, animals, etc. How do I find these for my own locale (Wisconsin)? I have to admit, I have no idea how to use Scribd!